CEDAS Installation Instructions – Software Key Secured
CEDAS is designed to run on Windows based operating systems only. It is compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, as well as many of the older Windows platforms.
To install CEDAS using a software secured key, follow the step-by-step instructions contained in the PDF document below:
Windows Help Files Information
Microsoft no longer supports Windows Help files in the newer operating systems. In order to activate the HELP files within CEDAS for Microsoft Vista, 7, 8 and 10, and additional executable file must be run after the primary installation is completed. Follow the step-by-step instructions found below, depending on your particular operating system.
Windows Help Files Activation for VISTA, Windows 7 & 8
Windows Help Files Activation for Windows 10
Right click on the “Install.txt” file below, and select “Save link as…” to save to computer as directed in Step 4 of Windows 10 instructions above.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us by email: Support1@veritechinc.com, phone: (682) 213-2378, or send a message using our Contact VTE page.
- CEDAS Installation Instructions – Hardware Key Secured
- CEDAS Installation Instructions – Software Key Secured
- CEM PE Installation Instructions – Hardware Key Secured
- CEM PE Installation Instructions – Software Key Secured
- CEM SE Installation Instructions – Hardware Key Secured
- CEDAS Demo Installation Instructions
- CEM Demo Installation Instructions