CEDAS Installation Instructions – Hardware Key Secured
CEDAS and the hardware key security software (Sentinel Key Driver), are designed to run on Windows based operating systems only. It is compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, as well as many of the older Windows platforms.
To install CEDAS and the Sentinel Key Driver software, follow the step-by-step instructions contained in the PDF document below:
Important: Ensure that your hardware key is not installed in your computer or server until STEP 27, to prevent installation failures.
Windows Help Files Information
Microsoft no longer supports Windows Help files in the newer operating systems. In order to activate the HELP files within CEDAS for Microsoft Vista, 7, 8 and 10, and additional executable file must be run after the primary installation is completed. Follow the step-by-step instructions found below, depending on your particular operating system.
Windows Help Files Activation for VISTA, Windows 7 & 8
Windows Help Files Activation for Windows 10
Right click on the “Install.txt” file below, and select “Save link as…” to save to computer as directed in Step 4 of Windows 10 instructions above.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us by email: Support1@veritechinc.com, phone: (682) 213-2378, or send a message using our Contact VTE page.
- CEDAS Installation Instructions – Hardware Key Secured
- CEDAS Installation Instructions – Software Key Secured
- CEM PE Installation Instructions – Hardware Key Secured
- CEM PE Installation Instructions – Software Key Secured
- CEM SE Installation Instructions – Hardware Key Secured
- CEDAS Demo Installation Instructions
- CEM Demo Installation Instructions