CEDAS Installation Instructions – Software Key Secured
CEDAS is designed to run on Windows based operating systems only. It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11, as well as many of the older Windows platforms.
To install CEDAS using a software secured key, follow the step-by-step instructions contained in the PDF document below:
Windows Help Files Information
Microsoft no longer supports Windows Help files in their newer operating systems. In order to activate the HELP files within CEDAS for Microsoft Vista, 7, 8, 10 and 11, an additional executable file must be run after the primary installation is completed. Follow the step-by-step instructions found below, depending on your particular operating system.
(Note: For Windows 11, use the Windows 10 procedures. If you experience any issues, please contact us)
Windows Help Files Activation for VISTA, Windows 7 & 8
Windows Help Files Activation for Windows 10 / 11
Right click on the “Install.txt” file below, and select “Save link as…” to save to computer as directed in Step 4 of Windows 10 instructions above.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us by email: [email protected], phone: (682) 213-2378, or send a message using our Contact VTE page.
- CEDAS Installation Instructions – Hardware Key Secured
- CEDAS Installation Instructions – Software Key Secured
- CEM PE Installation Instructions – Hardware Key Secured
- CEM PE Installation Instructions – Software Key Secured
- CEM SE Installation Instructions – Hardware Key Secured
- CEDAS Demo Installation Instructions
- CEM Demo Installation Instructions